Parents of students enrolled at Bishop John Carroll Cathedral School will:
- Provide moral guidance in nurturing the spiritual foundation of the child
- Model the behavior and attitude of Jesus Christ
- Treat students, faculty, staff, administrators and other parents with sensitivity and respect
- Respect confidential issues that may arise during volunteer time at the school
- Abide by the policies and guidelines set forth in the Parent/Student Handbook
- As partners in the educational process, one of the goals of Bishop John Carroll Cathedral School is for parents, administration and school staff to work together in forming and educating our children. As collaborators with parents, we welcome constructive feedback for the betterment of the school. However, we expect that such criticism or feedback be given in a respectful manner. The principal and the pastor reserve the right to require a parent to withdraw the child/children if the parent’s conduct is in violation of such respect.
Volunteer ProgramsAthletic Commission
- The pastor, under the authority of the Archbishop, is the primary spiritual leader of the parish of which the school is a part. The Pastor delegates immediate direction of the school and its instructional program to the Principal, who leads the school in accordance with the policies of the Archdiocesan Catholic School Office and the School Advisory Council (SAC).